Terms & Conditions of Use
Right folks… Let me be fully honest and straightforward with you.
This is no joke, not me being snarky or playing around. I love all that, I really do. But this place needs to be safe. So here are some pretty significant ground rules for who we are and what we do.
Any violations of these Terms and Conditions are grounds for immediate removal from the group, forfeiting any current or advance payment.
We are human beings behind the keyboards. We are kind, conscientious, and we speak with compassion and thought. We are allowed to disagree, but any name-calling, racial, ethnic, gender, ableist, etc slurs will simply not be tolerated. You will have one initial warning followed by a conversation with facilitators. If it happens a second time, you will be suspended without refund for one month. If you wish to return after one month, you will be monitored by a facilitator for one month to ensure kindness. We have to remember that these are REAL people with REAL hearts, souls, spirits.
You do not have to LIKE everyone, but you MUST be kind to everyone and show them love in this space. Love is a verb and a choice, not a feeling. I’m not saying we’re all going to be some crazy swinging circle – that’s for your outside lives. This is a place where we encounter the RADICAL, transforming love of the Source and it flows out from us towards one another. You don’t have to be Mother Theresa… but you have to choose love.
Assume Best Intentions
We are all doing our best. No one is here to hurt anyone else intentionally. If you are having a hard time understanding someone else’s motivations, try this phrase in a reply to them… “Can you help me understand what you mean by <comment>? This is what I understood: <understanding> but I’m not sure I’m following.”
If you have a conflict with someone… GO TO THEM. First, before it festers. Try to be honest. If you need help, talk to a facilitator. We are here to help you make things right with each other and to help keep everyone safe.
T.H.I.N.K. before you comment: Is it
If you’re part of a small group, try to be on time for the meeting. If you’re doing direction or coaching, honor their time. I am committed to showing up for you – but I also need to know that you’re in this. So let’s do this.
Honor the Spirit of the Law
You may not break the law – with the exception of spiritually oriented civil disobedience – using this platform. Please, do not plagiarize others or steal their artwork. Just ask for permission to use. This also, because of internet laws, means do not spam, do not post child pornography, and don’t defraud. Be stand-up kinda folk. We’ll support you in your #resistance if that’s part of you being you… but please talk with a facilitator if you feel that you need to use our tech to do so.
Some financial T&C (Including refund policy, etc)
- Requests to cancel subscription must be made no later than 10 days before billing date in order to ensure removal from our subscription service.
- No refunds can be made for partial months. If you are on a quarterly subscription, you may receive 60% of your price back if you cancel within 30 days, and 30% back if you cancel within 60 days. If you are on a yearly subscription, your refund will be pro-rated based on the number of total months in the community. Each month will be prorated at 6% of the purchase price.
- Subscriptions must be billed to a major credit card or debit card via our online payment gateway (Stripe or Elavon). You will receive a monthly receipt, but no invoice will be submitted prior to debit. It is your responsibility to ensure that there are funds in the account.
- NSF charges or bounced payments will be tried again after 3 business days. If, after 3 business days, there is still no successful payment, you will have 10 further business days to submit payment before your account is suspended.
- As there are limited spaces available for our premium tiers, non-payment is an implicit agreement that you are waiving your spot in those groups. We will not hold those spaces past 30 days of non-payment, and your spot will be relinquished to the next person on the waitlist.
- You may change your subscription at any time, recognizing that if you downgrade your account, you may not be able to automatically return to the same group until a new spot opens up.